What would be more auspicious for your first post than posting your favourite recipe!! Pasta being my favourite dish and this being my first post I would love to share this recipe!! This recipe would be perfect when you think of indulging yourself and give up on those cravings.
serving size : 1
- pasta (your choice) : I took durum wheat spaghetti
- 1tb corn flour
- 1cup milk
- olive oil
- mixed herbs
- cheese ( I took processed )
- 1tb cream (malai)
- yellow bell pepper cut into juliennes
- red jalapeno ( or red bhavnagiri chillies stored in vinegar)
- chilly flakes
1) Heat olive oil in a pan. Add cornflour and saute until the cooked smell of cornflour fills in.Add milk to it and keep on whisking so that no lumps are formed. Add cream and let it cook until the sauce turns thick.Add the yellow bell peppers and green capsicum. Add salt , pepper, mixed herbs and chilly flakes.
2) Boil pasta as per instructions.
3) Take olive oil in a different pan. Add finely chopped garlic and let it cook to get the flavour of burnt garlic. Add pasta , red jalapenos , olives , mixed herbs , chilly flakes.Toss well. Add the white sauce. Add cheese and let it melt and absorbed completely.
Your pasta is ready!!!