A protein rich recipe and tasty too!!
- chickpeas ( drained overnight and boiled)
- cottage cheese ( homemade) (recipe given)
- bell pepper ( julienne)
- tomatoes (sliced)
- onion (sliced)
- black pepper
- red chilly powder
- olive oil
- mixed herbs
- chopped garlic
- lemon juice
Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and onions. Add a pinch of salt. And saute . Add bell peppers , tomato sliced and toss them well . Keep flame at medium and dont over cook the vegetables. Make sure they are crunchy. Do the seasoning with salt , pepper , chilly powder (optional ) or chilly flakes, mixed herbs . Add lemon juice. Add cottage cheese cube and toss them well.
You can serve it with indian bread or bread or it would taste good even without any accompaniments.
Black currant is my favourite flavour.I love its tangy flavour and also the lavender – purple colour. However I never came across a black current flavoured cake locally. I thought of trying one myself and it turned out really good.
Serving : 8″
- 160 gm curd
- 1tsp baking powder
- 100 gm castor sugar ( you can reduce the quantity of sugar as tang has its own sweetness)
- 140 gm refined flour
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 30ml fat ]
- tang grape flavour ( 2 -3 tb)
1) Beat curd , sugar , baking powder and soda. Keep it aside for 5 mins. It will start bubbling.
2) After this procedure put refined flour into it. Dont put the mixture all togather into the batter.
For the black currant flavour
Add tang grape powder ( 3tb)
Mix well. And add fat in the last stage.
3) put this batter into a dusted tin and bake it at 160 degree celsius for 30 mins.
for making it in cooker :
remove the ring and the whistle of the pressure cooker. heat the empty pressure cooker for 5 mins and then place the tin. flame should be low . and let it cook for 30 mins.
Your cake is ready!
What would be more auspicious for your first post than posting your favourite recipe!! Pasta being my favourite dish and this being my first post I would love to share this recipe!! This recipe would be perfect when you think of indulging yourself and give up on those cravings.
serving size : 1
- pasta (your choice) : I took durum wheat spaghetti
- 1tb corn flour
- 1cup milk
- olive oil
- mixed herbs
- cheese ( I took processed )
- 1tb cream (malai)
- yellow bell pepper cut into juliennes
- red jalapeno ( or red bhavnagiri chillies stored in vinegar)
- chilly flakes
1) Heat olive oil in a pan. Add cornflour and saute until the cooked smell of cornflour fills in.Add milk to it and keep on whisking so that no lumps are formed. Add cream and let it cook until the sauce turns thick.Add the yellow bell peppers and green capsicum. Add salt , pepper, mixed herbs and chilly flakes.
2) Boil pasta as per instructions.
3) Take olive oil in a different pan. Add finely chopped garlic and let it cook to get the flavour of burnt garlic. Add pasta , red jalapenos , olives , mixed herbs , chilly flakes.Toss well. Add the white sauce. Add cheese and let it melt and absorbed completely.
Your pasta is ready!!!